Celebrating my lovely 413 followers, I’m giving away ONE SQUEEZY PAINT TEESHIRT
I will hand paint / squeezy paint ANYTHING YOU WANT ON A SHIRT. In ANY COLOR. I have over 100 squeezy paints I have EVERY COLOR and I can MIX COLORS. I will buy you a tee any size XS-XXL in most likely an off-brand cotton from my craft store. Nice, normal cut shirts, mens/womens sizings. They come in a ton of colors so most likely any color you want exists.
- one reblog! Likes don’t count ‘cuz don’t feel like counting more than one thing.
- you do not have to be following me but why would you not want to follow me that’s ridiculous
- you do not have to live in the US, but you must be comfortable giving me an address to mail it to
- i will paint/draw LITERALLY ANYTHING but if you are under 18 I won’t make you anything pornographic
- if you are over 18 I will paint you LITERALLY ANYTHING
- giveaway ends SATURDAY AUGUST 18
Well, I was in a car accident night before last, and i thought i’d never see or hear from guy again. Today, i received a phone call from Hastings Mutual, a car insurance company, saying that they are the insurance company for guy who hit my car and they are going to cover all of my costs to fix my car, and give me a rental car while my car is being fixed :) My mood is swelling with excitement :D
everything will be explained later
watch it be a death trap.
In a fanmail, we each receive a link to a download, it isn’t labeled, but what the hell, you download it.
Once downloaded it autoruns.
“Now Installing Sburb.”
Please please please, do tell me what you think :)
3 cans Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (10 ct)
60 pepperoni slices (2 per biscuit)
Block of cheese (Colby/Monterey Jack or Cheese Stick)
1 beaten egg
1 jar pizza sauce
Slice cheese into approx. 28 squares (or if using cheese stix, cut in 3rds). Flatten each biscuit and stack pepperoni and cheese on top. Gather edges of biscuit and secure on top of ‘roll’. Line rolls in greased 9x13 pan. Brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning & garlic powder. Bake at 425°F for 18-20 minutes. Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
wait wat………. i need to make this
I’m going to show this to my boyfriend and he’s going to get really excited
This is totally something i would cosplay if iwere skinnier :D